Whether you are planning to utilize your custom mezzanine for office space or are just looking to create space elsewhere in your facility, a modular office is the solution that you are looking for.
An Ideal Solution for More Office Space
Modular offices are the ideal choice for adding office space to your facility quickly and affordably and also with a minimal amount of interruption. That’s why time and time again our modular offices are chosen over conventional construction.
When comparing the cost of a modular office to the cost of conventional construction, many of our satisfied customers have decided to use modular offices because of the advantages that they offer over conventional construction. Some of these benefits include:
- Quick Installation – Reducing the interruptions to plant operations
- No Mess – No need to seal off areas of your facility
- Very Adaptable – They are easily modifiable or moveable to match your company’s changing needs
- Pre-Engineered – You won’t need to hire and pay an architect or engineer
- Sound Control – Easily customizable to create maximum sound resistance
- Tax Advantages – Modular Offices qualify for a 7-year depreciation period; conventional construction is depreciated over 39 years.
Variety of Applications
Modular offices can be used for a variety of applications, such as:
- Break Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Lunchrooms and Cafeterias
- Foreman Offices
- Machine Enclosures
- Guard Booths
- Clean Rooms
- and much more
When you are looking for a way to maximize your space, while keeping costs and interruptions to a minimum, our modular office solution is a great choice for you to consider.
What Our Customers Say...
It is always my intention to do business with companies that put customer service and satisfaction in the forefront. When we needed a mezzanine to expand storage in one of our rooms we looked for a company that we felt could fit the bill and The Mezzanine Company certainly did just that.