When you are in need of extra space in your facility, a mezzanine can be the most affordable and effective solution.
For almost 40 years we have helped our customers find the extra space they’ve needed right inside of their existing buildings. We do this by providing custom mezzanines that fit the exact needs and specifications for their situation. This includes office space, storage mezzanines, catwalks, work platforms, and more.
When looking for space solutions, our customers continue to choose our mezzanines because of the benefits they offer, such as:
Our mezzanines are the most affordable way to gain the extra space that you need, since they:
- are less expensive than new construction
- save you from the costs of relocation and more expensive utility bills associated with a larger location
- enable you to use the lighting, heating, and cooling resources that you are already paying for in your facility
- will help improve efficiency by keeping valuable operations onsite where you need it the most
Our mezzanines are pre-engineered, which means they will allow you to:
- avoid spending time and money on your own engineer or architect
- allocate this savings to other important projects
Since our mezzanines are pre-fabricated, they can be manufactured to your project specifications. This means:
- they get delivered to your facility ready to be installed
- the time for construction that takes place at your location gets reduced
Because of the pre-engineered and pre-fabricated aspects of our mezzanines, most of the work gets done prior to delivery. This means:
- installation time is greatly reduced
- there are little or no interruptions to your facility operations
Less Mess & Clean Up
Compared to typical construction, assembling a pre-fabricated mezzanine at your location cuts down on the mess and clean up effort. This is an important benefit for any business, especially in locations that always need to stay clean, such as pharmaceutical facilities and retail locations.
A mezzanine can be disassembled and relocated to conform to your changing business needs. It can also be moved to a different section of your facility or even a new location if necessary.
When the times comes to expand your operations, adding on to our mezzanines will be quick and simple because of their modular design. They evolve and adapt and can be connected together to form a larger space as your business needs change.
What Our Customers Say...
The Mezzanine Company made the work very easy for us! You made the correct recommendations, installed the mezzanine on schedule, and gave us a superior product. We would gladly recommend you to others. We are very pleased with the mezzanine you installed, and the service we received was excellent.